Information on submitting Presenter Abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the program
Abstracts Must be received by COB on: Friday 19 March 2021 with acceptances being announced by Friday 10 April 2021. Following this date, the accepted Abstracts will be listed on this page
Intent of the Concurrent Sessions
The primary aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for gathering and disseminating important mining health and safety information.
This includes information from the industry itself, such as incidents and their causes, hazard controls and innovative solutions to health and safety issues. It also includes information and innovation developed outside the industry, challenging perceptions of how things can best be done in the resources sector.
There are no limitations as to where good ideas may originate.
We need to share all the relevant information we collect and be open to fresh ideas using the information collected by others.
The Concurrent Sessions should seek to impart health and safety information in keeping with the purpose of the Conference.
Successful Presenters must agree to
- Registration: As an accepted presenter you must register as a delegate to attend the Conference. A concession on the Early Bird Registration Fee is offered to one presenter for each presentation accepted
- On the day: You will make an oral presentation for up to 20 minutes at the Conference (Tuesday or Wednesday) and be prepared to take questions from the audience for up to 5 minutes..
- Be present for the entire duration of the session in which you are presenting
- Travel/Accommodation: Cover own cost of travel and accommodation. Special rates have been negotiated for accommodation which are outlined in the Registration details.
- Post Conference: Prepare a written paper up to a maximum of 10 x A4 pages for submission by 27 August 2021 to the Conference Organiser for publication on the Conference website.